Friday, March 20, 2015

Binibining Pilipinas 2015 Winners Pia Wurtzbach Won Miss Universe Philippines

2:45 AM

advertisements

She is one of the crowds favorite that night, but I did not expect that she will  win the crown of Bb. Pilipinas 2015 Universe. I thought candidate number 11 or number 34 will take home the crown of Bb. Pilipinas - Universe 2015, but apparently  its Pia's luck. This is her third time joining Bb. Pilipinas, and its worth it.
Pia-Alonso-Wurtzbac-photo
Crowning moment of our Queen Pia - Miss Binibining Pilipinas 2015 Universe. / Rappler
Pia posted on her Instagram account last March 17,  a thankful messages to all people who support and helped her journey. And now she achieved her biggest dream in life  she's aiming for a longest time.
"Last night my biggest dream came true. It was a long journey finally getting a crown in Bb. Pilipinas but all worth it. I've definitely grown in confidence, experience & faith. Thank you to everyone who's helped me finally win the crown I've been aiming for in Bb Pilipinas for 3 years. Your unwavering support & prayers were essential to my victory. I promise to make the most out of this opportunity & make you all proud. I urge everyone, if you have a dream, go for it. Don't give up. Keep trying because you never know. Also, the thing with dreams is when one comes true, you aim for another dream, right? It will be a challenge and I guess by now you've gathered that I don't give up easily & I love a good challenge. I'm looking at you, Universe! ‪#‎BbPilipinas2015‬ ‪#‎MissUniverse‬ - Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach ( MISS UNIVERSE PHILIPPINES 2015 )"

Watch the announcement of Bibibining Pilipinas 2015 winners and the crowning of our 2015 Miss Universe Philippines Pia Wurtzbach.


Now, she will conquer another challenge in her journey to Miss Universe Pageant.

Hot Searches:

Pia Wurtzbach | Binibining Pilipinas 2015 winners | Miss Universe Philippines 2015 | Bb. Pilipinas 2015 Top 5 | Binibining Pilipinas Coronation Night 2015 |

advertisements

Written by

We write article to provide free informationto our readers about entertanment new, viral news, tech news, travel tips, mobile news.

 

© 2015 Rag Rats. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top